World’s finest rolls, great for health & taste last forever!!!
We serve delight, the food is just for the taste. Its more to do with the legacy and remembrance.
- Khan sons – Mohammad Javed and Mohammad Saleem present “Rule the Rolls” – The authentic, original Kebab, Tikka and Roomali Rolls. This is the original recipe that they learned from their father Haji Banda Hasan.
- The king (Haji Banda Hasan) of delicacies was born in 1948 in small town Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh. He came to Jama Masjid (Delhi) in 1960 in his early teen. He learned making kebabs, tikkas and mughlai dishes. He opened his first outlet in Khan Market in 1972. His Kebabs, Tikkas & Roomali Rolls got famous worldwide. The taste of his servings took every one in awe commoner or celebrity alike.
- In 1996 his younger son Mohammad Saleem joined his father’s business and learned the art of making kebabs from him. Later, in 2000 his elder son Mohammad Javed joined them. Now, they all three were very well known in Delhi and worldwide.
- In 2016 — Javed and Saleem introduced the brand “Rule The Rolls”.
- The taste is now taking wings and will reach out to all corners of the
We serve Veg and Non Veg Kebabs, Rolls, Curry, Biryani, Burgers and much more. View full menu at https://ruletherolls.com/menu/
The media covers good food and that’s what we provide. Know how much the media loves us at https://ruletherolls.com/category/media/
We are already present in more than 5 locations and rapidly expanding. Find the full list of locations at https://ruletherolls.com/locations/
More at https://ruletherolls.com/celebs/
|TAKE AWAY FORMAT||DINE IN FORMAT|
|Floor Area (min)||150 sq ft||400 sq ft|
|Tentative Investment (breakdown below)||₹ 20 lacs||₹ 35 lacs|
|(A) Franchise Fees (Non Refundable)||₹ 10 lacs||₹ 15 lacs|
|(B) Kitchen Equipment/Fixtures||₹ 8 lacs||₹ 8 lacs|
|(C) Interior Furnishing||nil||₹ 10 lacs|
|(D) Advertising/Marketing/Branding/Running Capital||₹ 2 lacs||₹ 2 lacs|
Note : The GST charges can be received as credit over the period against the sales.
Outlet Development Particulars
- Main door glass
- Plumbing works
- Electrical works
- Color and polishing
- Tiles, floor, walls, partition and table top as per the drawing
- Wooden work ceiling, penaling, table, sofa, chair partition as per drawing
- ACP board
- Under counter fridge
- Work table 3
- Drum tan door
- 2 burner stove
- Sink with table
- Water cooler 80 Ltrs + RO
- Kitchen machine for kebabs
Note : The expenses will be basis the layout of the location selected for new outlet.
- To be done by approved vendor.
- The location & promotion will be franchise responsibility.
- The training of kitchen recruits will be done by RTR.
- The process adherence for each dish has to be 100%. This is important to create taste recall.
- Purchase of raw materials will be as per the guide-lines provided by franchisor.
- The franchise need to be ready for the audit for process, kitchen & financials.
- For the identified deviations the sole responsibility will be with the franchise.
- For all the spices requirement the franchise need to pay in advance along with order.
- Franchisor will charge 5% royalty on the business volume which will be payable in the first week of every month for the last month.
For franchise inquiry you can contact us at